Are you interested in renting a place to live? We would enjoy speaking with you about an availability of the right home for you and your family. Please call Deana at (208) 735-0473
Or you may e-mail us for an Rental Application.
Tenants experiencing a maintenance problem may contact us by sending us an e-mail or by completing the form in the lease packet and delivering it to our office in person, by e-mail, or fax.
Please include your name, address, and phone number where you can be reached.
Steel Property Managment, LLC.
447 Bracken St. N.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Phone number: 208-735-0473
Fax number 208-735-0473
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenants maintenance Duties:
Please keep the leased premises and appurtenances in good and sanitary condition and repair.
1. Regularly test smoke detectors & replace batteries.
2. Replace burnt out light bulbs.
3. Keep air vents clear of dust & debris & replace furnace filter quarterly.
4. Keep the walks free from dirt, snow, ice, and debris.
5. Regularly defrost & clean freezers.
6. Report leaking or dripping faucets.
7. Regularly vacuum carpets & have carpets cleaned at least semi-annually.
8. Use exhaust fans in kitchen & bathrooms to reduce mold.
9. Tenants in homes need to mow & trim lawns weekly during the spring, summer, & fall growing season and keep property free of weeds. Lawn should be no shorten than 3 inches.
10. Disconnect hoses from outside faucets after use to prevent frozen bids and pipe breakage.
Steel Property Management, LLC
"Providing clean, comfortable living."